About "The Art of 21st Century Career Navigation"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ask a Leader Question for World Economic Forum, Davos 2011



I have something very interesting to share with you. In addition to the Davos Debates video below, my video question on Innovation & Job Creation was asked of World Leaders at Davos for the 2011 World Economic Forum meetings. View the Question here and view all the Answers at www.youtube.com/CareerExpert (right side - Davos playlist videos at bottom right).

I was delighted to hear from the CEO of Nasdaq, The President of Iceland, US Senator John Kerry, global digital CEOs, top Social Entrepreneurs and the President of the European Bank. I plan to continue my efforts in helping business leaders spark creativity around innovation & job creation through my Leadership Consulting, Career Coaching, Speaking & Writing. You can read my full Davos Blog "The Yin & Yang of Leadership" at http://www.sandrarupp.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment